Traffic Lawyer Serving Virginia
While many view traffic violations as minor infractions and nuisances, traffic tickets and moving violations have the power to wreak havoc on your life. Fees quickly mount, and points from tickets can cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket or result in a revoked or suspended license. J. Barbour Rixey, P.C. does not underestimate the seriousness of traffic violations and works on your behalf to get the charges you face reduced or dismissed.
Traffic Lawyer handling a wide array of traffic violations
We have represented clients in Virginia traffic violation cases involving:
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Expired registration
- Expired license
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Failure to signal when changing lanes
- Failure to wear a seatbelt
- Driving without a license or with a suspended license
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Violating license restrictions
- Hit-and-run accidents
Whether you have been charged with a moving or a non-moving violation, we possess the knowledge needed to protect your best interests in traffic court.